Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Franklin Contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
About The Clinic
The Franklin clinic offers primary care with an emphasis on preventative health care. The clinic hours are Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. - noon, excluding federal holidays. To view the Franklin Contract CBOC fact sheet, click here.
- Preventive Health Care and screening
- Health Promotion
- Annual Physicals
- Cancer Screening
- Management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes and hypertension
- Mental Health services
- Health Education Services
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Anti-Coagulation Management
- Advance Directives Services
- Interstate 81 to exit for Route 33 West at Harrisonburg, Va.
- Follow Route 33 to Franklin, W.Va.
- At the stop light in Franklin, turn left onto Route 220 South
- Turn right on Pine Street
- The Franklin VA contract community-based outpatient clinic is located in the Pendleton Community Care Center on the right
- Free on premises