VA » Health Care » Martinsburg VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Franklin Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Franklin Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
About The Clinic
The Franklin clinic offers primary care with an emphasis on preventative health care. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding federal holidays. To view the Franklin Contract CBOC fact sheet, click here.
- Preventive Health Care and screening
- Health Promotion
- Annual Physicals
- Cancer Screening
- Management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes and hypertension
- Mental Health services
- Health Education services
- Telehealth services
- Social Work services
- Interstate 81 to exit for Route 33 West at Harrisonburg, Va.
- Follow Route 33 to Franklin, W.Va.
- At the stop light in Franklin, turn left onto Route 220 South
- Turn right on Pine Street
- The Franklin VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic is located on the left
- Free on premises