The Martinsburg VA Medical Center pharmacy processes more than 3,000 prescriptions per day. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by mail, telephone or the Internet.
An automated refill line is available for all Martinsburg VA Medical Center patients. Please call one of the following numbers:
Instructions for using the automated refill line:
1. After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer.
2. Enter your social security number, and then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
3. Press 2, and wait for an answer.
4. Press 1, and wait for an answer.
5. Enter the prescription number, and then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
6. 1. To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least 10 days prior to when the refill is due, to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. Contact the Enrollment/Eligibility at extension 3757 or 3758.
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions my mailing their refill slips, using the automated refill line, or using the internet. Because of our patient workload, prescription cannot be refilled at the main Martinsburg VA Medical Center Pharmacy window.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information on prescriptions you may be taking.
The Martinsburg VA Medical Center has an (ASHP) accredited PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program affiliated with the Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy. Core rotations include ambulatory care, internal medicine and long-term care. Read more...