Martinsburg VA Medical Center
About the Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Since 1944, the Martinsburg VA Medical Center has been improving the health of the men and women who have so proudly served our nation. We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can. Services are available to more than 72,000 Veterans living in 22 counties in Western Maryland, West Virginia, South Central Pennsylvania, and Northwest Virginia.
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
In addition to our main facility in Martinsburg, we offer services in seven community-based outpatient clinics located in:
- Hagerstown, Maryland
- Cumberland, Maryland
- Fort Detrick, Maryland
- Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Stephens City, Virginia
- Franklin, West Virginia
- Petersburg, West Virginia
Service Area Map
Together, we honor and serve America's Veterans.
To be a trusted and resilient partner for Veterans, offering readily available, safe and compassionate care of exceptional quality within an integrated system.
- Establish an institute that focuses on recruiting and retaining highly qualified staff and ensuring leadership succession planning.
- Establish VISN-wide referral patterns that optimize quality of care.
- Provide quality care by using the most experienced providers and proven clinical practices.
- Utilize community partners to provide timely and seamless care to Veterans using fee basis or the Choice Act.
- Utilize advanced technology to deliver care to Veterans at their preferred location.
- Provide transparency to internal and external partners on the financial wellness of the VISN.
Core Values: "I CARE"
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve Veterans and other beneficiaries. Be driven by an earnest belief in VA's mission. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly Veteran-centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of Veterans and other beneficiaries.
- Respect: Treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.