Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Franklin Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
About The Clinic
The Franklin VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) follows the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) model. PACT provides Veterans accessible, coordinated, comprehensive, patient-centered health care delivered by primary care providers with active involvement of other clinical and non-clinical staff. CBOC hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Friday from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., excluding federal holidays.
To view the Franklin Contract CBOC fact sheet, click here.
- Primary care services for Veterans.
- Behavioral health services
- Handicapped accessible.
- Specialty care referrals to the Martinsburg VA Medical Center.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or MyHealtheVet
- Laboratory: Limited blood drawing services
- Preventative health care and screening
- Health promotion
- Annual physicals
- Management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes and hypertension
- Mental health services
Social work services
Substance abuse counseling
Group therapy counseling
- Limited on-site pharmacy services
- Dietitian services
- Health education and prevention
- Pharmaceutical management
- Anti-coagulation management
- Pain management
- Advance directives services
- Home Tele-health (HT)
Care coordination involving home tele-health technologies and focusing on supporting the care of Veterans in the home.
- Clinical Video Technology (CVT)
Care coordination involving videoconferencing technologies with supportive peripheral devices between clinics and hospitals and hospitals and other hospitals, e.g., tele-mental health, tele-surgery.
- Store and Forward Technology (SFT)
Care coordination involving store-and-forward based upon the national implementation of a primary care-based program will assess Veterans with diabetes for retinopathy using tele-retinal imaging that expedite referral for treatment and provides health information.
- MOVE! Program
MOVE! Weight Management Program supported by VA's National Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention (NCP).
- 1,600 square feet of service space
- One multi-purpose room for meetings and mental health group therapy
- Two exam, evaluation and treatment rooms
From the North:
Head southeast on US-220
Turn right onto Pine St.
From the South:
Head north on US-220 N
Turn left onto Pine St
- Free on premises
91 Pine Street
Franklin, WV 26807
Phone & Fax
Phone: 304-263-0811 X 5130
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Friday from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.