Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Veterans Health Education Resource Center (VHERC)
Please visit the link below to check out all the Veterans Health Education classes the Martinsburg VA Medical Center has to offer. For more information ask your primary care team or the Veterans health education coordinator at 304-263-0811, ext. 2334.
In the VHERC, Veterans and their families can find:
• Trusted, reliable health information
• Health related videos
• Health Coach to help you make and reach your health related goals
• A registered nurse to help make a list of questions for your clinic visit
• A librarian and library tech to assist with finding health information
• Information on classes or events
• A dedicated Veterans Health Education classroom with video-conferencing capabilities
• Computers with internet access
• A relaxing, healing environment to come and ask questions
Where is the VHERC?
The VHERC is located on the second floor of Building 500, in the Library, Room 2B-150.
• Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (computers close at 4 p.m.)
• Closed on Federal holidays
• Information can be picked up or mailed
• We are happy to assist you in using the computers
Information from the VHERC does not take the place of information provided by your health care team. This information will help you have a more informed conversation with your health care team.