Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Martinsburg VAMC Hosts Veterans Career Fair
September 1, 2015
The Martinsburg VA Medical Center (VAMC) will host a Veterans Career Fair Tuesday, Sept. 8, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the medical center’s Heroes Health and Wellness Center.
The medical center’s Mental Health Program has collaborated with local employers, state and federal agencies, educational institutions, and community programs to provide Veterans a chance to explore future career and educational opportunities. The career fair is open to all Veterans.
The following employers and educational institutions will be available:
• Martinsburg VAMC
• 21st Century Oncology
• First Data
• Choice Staffing Inc.
• Job Corps
• Shepherd University
• WV Rehabilitation Services
• State of WV Division of Corrections
• Alliance Material Handling
• Veterans Service Representative
• Quad Graphics
• Express Employment Professionals
• Edwards Management Consultants
• ABM Government Services
• Veteran Reporters, Inc./The Academy for Veteran Education and Training
• Mental Health Association of Montgomery County • WV Work Force
• Command Security
• Hagerstown Community College
• SRE Inc.
• Select Staffing
• Tractor Supply Distribution Center
• Shenandoah University
• Adecco Staffing
• WEPM & WLTF Radio
• Bankers Life
• SMX Staffing
• Disabled Veteran Outreach Program Virginia Employment
For more information on the Veterans Career Fair, contact Anna Stead at 304-263-0811, ext. 1916 or email at email@example.com.